Author Archives: ivy and charles
$545 - nelly.com
$325 - julesb.co.uk
$110 - vanmildert.com
$270 - go-british.co.uk
$54 - garmentquarter.com
$98 - harveynichols.com
$420 - jades24.com
$19 - fashion-conscience.com
$1,080 - coggles.com
view the autumn 2013 look book here
Inspired by the 1950′s floral head wear, these sweet handmade ivyblossoms are the perfect accessory to adorn with any outfit.
A divine new collection of sweet floral headbands, made from delicate flowers in vibrant shades.
Each one unique in design hand stitched to last, made from quality silk flowers, vintage embellishments and backed with soft felt which is sewn onto elastic (no glue is used)
ivyblossoms are the perfect accessory for those who dare to be different
For your chance to win an ivyblossom simply
1) Follow ivy&charles on facebook
2) Share our giveaway on your social media site/s
3) Comment below (on our blog) WHAT COLOUR ivy blossom would you love to win
A Winner will be drawn by random at Thursday 14 February at 10pm and notified on the comments section (below) on the ivy&charles blog.
A combination of edgy designs, stylish jackets and funky accessories mixed and matched to create a super stylish boys wardrobe!
from top left to right
1) “Brut” T’shirt by Mista TJ
2) Military Style Hat by Mista TJ
3) Jacket – Water resistant, zip up front (pictured in taupe)
4) “Skull” bead boys bracelet (gift with purchase or $10.00 set of 3)
5) Cheese Cutter Hat by Mista TJ
6) “Ghost” T’shirt by Mista TJ
All designs are available at ivy&charles, for more information visit our facbook page.